Vinyl Siding by Triad Installations
Siding made of vinyl is attractive, durable, low maintenance and weatherproof. These are just some of the advantages of quality vinyl siding. If you have clapboard, masonite siding, asbestos shingles, cedar or other wood based exterior on your home, consider these vinyl siding advantages:
Vinyl siding is made from a PVC plastic. Unlike wood or cedar, it won’t rot or flake. Vinyl is also less expensive to purchase and install than most other siding materials.
- No need to paint or scrape siding
- No peeling, stains, blistering or rot from vinyl.
- A wide variety and selection of siding and trim colors for a custom look
- Vinyl siding helps to weatherproof your home
- Siding can be applied over any surface
- Sidings made of vinyl comes in a variety of colors
Additional Vinyl Siding Benefits
- In extreme weather events (all certified vinyl siding is tested to withstand winds of 110 mph, and most achieve a wind rating higher than that) including climate change — vinyl siding will withstand the hottest summers and sub-zero winters
- Against color fade, because certified products come with another level of assurance when certified for color retention (and there are hundreds to choose from)
- Against rot and decay, because polymer-based sidings do not absorb water and their rainscreening design does not trap water behind the siding — whereas fiber-based products may disintegrate over time when moisture penetrates the plank
- By making it more energy efficient when you choose insulated siding, because it blankets your home in continuous insulation which fight heat loss
- Greater Dent Resistance Than Aluminum
Vinyl’s flexible nature allows it to absorb impact better than more malleable materials like metal which can dent if struck hard enough. Given reasonable care and with some luck from Mother Nature (like no violent hailstorms) vinyl siding can last for years
- Reasonably Good Durability
It’s a relatively durable product, particularly if it’s on the thicker end of the product spectrum and even more so if it has an insulation backing. Vinyl won’t rot like wood and wood-based products can, is non-porous and isn’t threatened by pests like insects or woodpecker
To complete the job, all window and door openings are wrapped with custom fabricated aluminum trim in matching or complimentary colors to your choice of vinyl siding.
Why Hire US to install your Vinyl Siding?
I’ve dedicated my business to helping you and other consumers understand remodeling design and construction. That’s why I publish my free remodeling reports.
My installers are highly skilled, certified and conscientious technicians. All have at least 15 plus years’ experience and training. We do not employ any “kids” or spare-timers, no subcontractors.
You will receive a written proposal for your project. You’ll always know what we’re doing and why we’re doing it.
Everything is included, no hidden surprises.
We will treat your home with as much care and respect as if it were our very own.
All work performed by Triad Installations is guaranteed against faulty workmanship for five (5) full years from the date of installation. There will be no charge to the client for labor or materials on any repair due to faulty workmanship during that (5) year period. If you should find something that you would like repaired, simply call our office. We will promptly schedule a service appointment within 48 hours of your call. You will be given an exact day and time so that your time is not wasted waiting around for the serviceman. We’re on your side!
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- Triad Installations understands the importance of continuing education and professional associations. We stay current on products, new trends and our suppliers.
- Member of the National Association of Home Builders
- Member of the Central Carolina Better Business Bureau and BBB A+ rated Accredited Business
- Owens Corning Preferred Provider
- CertainTeed Master Shingle Applicator Certification
- VSI (Vinyl Siding Institute) Certified Installer
- EPA Lead based paint Contractor (for those with homes built prior to 1978)
- GAF Certified Contractor
- Atrium windows certified installer.
- Norandex, Alside, Royal vinyl siding installer.
Why trust anyone else with your most valuable asset, your home? Call the experts at Triad Installations, your Kernersville and Greensboro area Vinyl Siding and Home Improvement Company at 336-854-5706
Click here for more information on Norandex Reynolds- an Owens Corning Business.