Vinyl Windows & Replacement
Do you find yourself keeping your old windows hidden behind curtains and blinds? Do you grab a hammer before trying to open a window? Let Triad Installations replace your drafty, high maintenance windows with quality vinyl tilt replacement windows. These quality replacement windows feature computer fusion-welded joints- which not only result in a stronger frame but virtually eliminate corner seams. Triad Installations offers premium vinyl tilt replacement windows that are strong, beautiful, have a custom fit and economically cost efficient. Our energy efficient replacement windows will save you money, each month.
Our replacement windows are made of quality, energy star approved, save you money on heating and cooling costs, reduce outside noise, enhance the beauty of your home and come with best warranties in the industry at an affordable price!
We don’t bait and switch you with a cheap advertised $189 per window just to get us in your door and then add on options and accessories that triple the price like some of the national companies. You can trust Triad Installations to give you an honest complete turn key job with no hidden extras. Satisfaction guaranteed!
Here are some photos of vinyl replacement windows, along with some of the many choices of windows we offer. Call Triad Installations, 336-854-5706, and we’ll bring by some materials for you to look over and discuss with us.
For more information and detailed window brochures- check out our Windows and Doors.
More vinyl windows are sold than all other types of window construction combined – about 67 percent of the residential window market. That’s because vinyl combines low cost with durability, reliability and energy performance. Vinyl is virtually indestructible, impervious to moisture and insect- and rot-proof.
- Low maintenance
- Great insulating value
- Beauty and appearance of wood without the hassle of maintaining it
- Strength and durability
- Excellent resistance to rotting, corrosion, salt air, termites and air pollutants.
- Vinyl retains its finish – there’s no need to sand, re-stain and repaint!
- Vinyl won’t pit, peel or flake like wood.
- Vinyl holds up to repeated use, maintaining its beauty year after year.
- The only maintenance vinyl usually required is a quick washing, after which it looks as good as new.
- Beautiful, durable and realistic interior wood laminates are available today is a variety of popular woodgrains such as oak, cherry and maple. Allowing you to have the rich look of wood in your home with all the maintenance.
- Draft-stopping – Because vinyl is airtight, it restricts airflow in areas of your home where air movement is unnecessary. This helps you eliminate uncomfortable drafts from small holes and gaps between windows and walls.
- Energy Savings – By helping regulate indoor temperature and control airflow, your home’s HVAC system won’t have to work quite as hard as it normally does. This translates into big utility savings and less wear and tear on your HVAC system
Vinyl is a good alternative to other types of window materials because of its price and energy efficiency. It’s made from a plastic material called polyvinyl chloride (PVC). PVC has a high R-value, which means it provides a significant amount of insulation. Price and energy efficiency are just a few advantages of vinyl windows.
The price you will pay for vinyl windows is lower than that of any other type. It is almost unbelievable to consider that you get all these benefits at lower prices than you would pay for other replacement windows with fewer benefits. These windows are truly a magnificent bargain, yet they will last longer, save more on heating bills and require less maintenance than any other type of window. Not only that, but you have many more options when matching the windows with your home – both internally and externally.
Why Hire Us?
I’ve dedicated my business to helping you and other consumers understand remodeling design and construction. That’s why I publish my free remodeling reports.
My installers are highly skilled, certified and conscientious technicians. All have at least 15 plus years’ experience and training. We do not employ any “kids” or spare-timers, no subcontractors.
You will receive a written proposal for your project. You’ll always know what we’re doing and why we’re doing it.
Everything is included, no hidden surprises.
We will treat your home with as much care and respect as if it were our very own.
All work performed by Triad Installations is guaranteed against faulty workmanship for five (5) full years from the date of installation.
There will be no charge to the client for labor or materials on any repair due to faulty workmanship during that (5) year period. If you should find something that you would like repaired, simply call our office. We will promptly schedule a service appointment within 48 hours of your call. You will be given an exact day and time so that your time is not wasted waiting around for the serviceman. We’re on your side!
Memberships and Certifications
- Triad Installations understands the importance of continuing education and professional associations. We stay current on products, new trends and our suppliers.
- Member of the National Association of Home Builders
- Member of the Central Carolina Better Business Bureau and BBB A+ rated Accredited Business
- Owens Corning Preferred Provider
- CertainTeed Master Shingle Applicator Certification
- VSI (Vinyl Siding Institute) Certified Installer
- EPA Lead based paint Contractor (for those with homes built prior to 1978)
- GAF Certified Contractor
- Atrium windows certified installer.
- Norandex, Alside, Royal vinyl siding installer.