Current Special Offer
- Get FREE ridge vent and new flashing for any new roof installed this month.
- Replace your old windows now and save!
- Get FREE Low E and Argon Gas when you purchase FIVE or more windows.
WITH LOW-E COATING & Argon Gas YOU REALLY CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE WEATHER
LOW-E COATED GLASS OUR WARM-EDGE GLASS SYSTEM:
IT’S WHAT GIVES US OUR COMFORTABLE EDGE.
- Our 7⁄8″ insulated glass panel provides an optimum, tightly sealed air space that acts as a highly effective noise buffer and keeps inside air from escaping and outside air from penetrating.
- U-channel with thick, insulating buffered edge keeps heat and cold from traveling through the window by insulating the glass from the frame. In winter, the glass surface stays warmer, so you get less condensation.
During summer, the surface stays cooler. Year-round, you enjoy nicer indoor temperatures.
Choose Low-E for the most effective, insulating solar control glass available. It’s special, double layer of silver coating dramatically limits the sun’s penetrating heat during the summer by reflecting long-wave heat energy. During cold winter months, Low-E maintains your home’s warm, comfortable indoor temperature by permitting short-wave heat energy to enter, while keeping cold temperature out.
The key to maximum energy savings: optional Argon Gas between your Low E glass panes. Like an invisible blanket, this insulating gas boosts your window’s thermal performance.
CALL 336-854-5706 Today for your FREE estimate!!
Why Hire Us?
I’ve dedicated my business to helping you and other consumers understand remodeling design and construction. That’s why I publish my free remodeling reports.
My installers are highly skilled, certified and conscientious technicians. All have at least 15 plus years’ experience and training. We do not employ any “kids” or spare-timers, no subcontractors.
You will receive a written proposal for your project. You’ll always know what we’re doing and why we’re doing it.
Everything is included, no hidden surprises.
We will treat your home with as much care and respect as if it were our very own.
All work performed by Triad Installations is guaranteed against faulty workmanship for five (5) full years from the date of installation.
There will be no charge to the client for labor or materials on any repair due to faulty workmanship during that (5) year period. If you should find something that you would like repaired, simply call our office. We will promptly schedule a service appointment within 48 hours of your call. You will be given an exact day and time so that your time is not wasted waiting around for the serviceman. We’re on your side!
Memberships and Certifications
- Triad Installations understands the importance of continuing education and professional associations. We stay current on products, new trends and our suppliers.
- Member of the National Association of Home Builders
- Member of the Central Carolina Better Business Bureau and BBB A+ rated Accredited Business
- Owens Corning Preferred Provider
- CertainTeed Master Shingle Applicator Certification
- VSI (Vinyl Siding Institute) Certified Installer
- EPA Lead based paint Contractor (for those with homes built prior to 1978)
- GAF Certified Contractor
- Atrium windows certified installer.
- Norandex, Alside, Royal vinyl siding installer.