A Message from Chris Barlow, 2nd Generation Owner of Triad Installations
My Dad, Rich Barlow, started this company back in 1984. He dedicated the business to helping consumers understand remodeling design and construction to ensure that your project is done the way that you want
I assumed ownership in 2023 and I am committed to running the company with the same goals and services that my dad established when the company was formed
I will only show you projects that fit your financial position and your needs and desires.
I will not waste your time showing you projects you are not interested in or can’t afford.
I will only show you projects that fit your financial position and your needs and desires. I will not waste your time showing you projects you’re not interested in or can’t afford.
If I don’t believe I can help you with your project, I’ll gladly refer you to another competent contractor.
We handle all phases of the job. From getting the permits to cleaning up the site and hauling away all debris.
You will receive a written proposal for your project. You will always know what we’re doing and why we are doing it.
No hidden surprises. Everything is included in your proposal.
We Welcome you to the family
Memberships and Certifications
- Triad Installations understands the importance of continuing education and professional associations. We stay current on products, new trends and our suppliers.
- Member of the National Association of Home Builders
- Member of the Central Carolina Better Business Bureau and BBB A+ rated Accredited Business
- Owens Corning Preferred Provider
- CertainTeed Master Shingle Applicator Certification
- VSI (Vinyl Siding Institute) Certified Installer
- EPA Lead based paint Contractor (for those with homes built prior to 1978)
- GAF Certified Contractor
- Atrium windows certified installer.
- Norandex, Alside, Royal vinyl siding installer.