Nearly 40 years of Experience
Expert Vinyl Siding Services
Siding made of vinyl is attractive, durable, low maintenance and weatherproof. These are just some of the advantages of quality vinyl siding. If you have clapboard, masonite siding, asbestos shingles, cedar or other wood based exterior on your home, consider these vinyl siding advantages:
Vinyl siding is made from a PVC plastic. Unlike wood or cedar, it won’t rot or flake. Vinyl is also less expensive to purchase and install than most other siding materials.
- No need to paint or scrape siding
- No peeling, stains, blistering or rot from vinyl.
- A wide variety and selection of siding and trim colors for a custom look
- Vinyl siding helps to weatherproof your home
- Siding can be applied over any surface
- Sidings made of vinyl comes in a variety of colors
Withstand extreme weather events
Against color fade
Against rot and decay
More energy efficient
Greater Dent Resistance Than Aluminum
Reasonably Good Durability
To complete the job, all window and door openings are wrapped with custom fabricated aluminum trim in matching or complimentary colors to your choice of vinyl siding.
Why Hire Us?
I’ve dedicated my business to helping you and other consumers understand remodeling design and construction. That’s why I publish my free remodeling reports.
My installers are highly skilled, certified and conscientious technicians. All have at least 15 plus years’ experience and training. We do not employ any “kids” or spare-timers, no subcontractors.
You will receive a written proposal for your project. You’ll always know what we’re doing and why we’re doing it.
Everything is included, no hidden surprises.
We will treat your home with as much care and respect as if it were our very own.
All work performed by Triad Installations is guaranteed against faulty workmanship for five (5) full years from the date of installation.
There will be no charge to the client for labor or materials on any repair due to faulty workmanship during that (5) year period. If you should find something that you would like repaired, simply call our office. We will promptly schedule a service appointment within 48 hours of your call. You will be given an exact day and time so that your time is not wasted waiting around for the serviceman. We’re on your side!
Memberships and Certifications
- Triad Installations understands the importance of continuing education and professional associations. We stay current on products, new trends and our suppliers.
- Member of the National Association of Home Builders
- Member of the Central Carolina Better Business Bureau and BBB A+ rated Accredited Business
- Owens Corning Preferred Provider
- CertainTeed Master Shingle Applicator Certification
- VSI (Vinyl Siding Institute) Certified Installer
- EPA Lead based paint Contractor (for those with homes built prior to 1978)
- GAF Certified Contractor
- Atrium windows certified installer.
- Norandex, Alside, Royal vinyl siding installer.